22: Rob Schwalb Interview
In Episode 22, Liam and Matt interview Rob Schwalb about his magnum opus, the runaway success RPG Shadow of the Demon Lord (SOTDL). Rob has also worked full-time on both WFRP and D&D and is the creator of A Song of Ice and Fire RPG, amongst many, many other projects. Be warned that this show has reached a new high in the amount of swearing, so if that might offend you, you might want to give this one a miss…
Show music is Berserkir by Danheim.
How to find the Game
- SOTDL on the Bundle of Holding (link)
- Schwalb Enterprises web store (link)
- SOTDL products at DriveThruRPG (link)
- SOTDL Mailing List (link)
Rob can be found at:
- His website (link)
- Twitter as @rjschwalb (link)
- Facebook as @Robert.J.Schwalb (link)
- Google+ community (link)
- MeWe community (link)
- Shadow of the Demon Lord Cult on Facebook (link)
- Discord server (link)
Mud & Blood Patreon
If you like our show and would like to support us or get access to some exclusive content, we’re on Patreon – take a look at mbcast.co/patreon
Get in Touch!
Head over to our website, where you can find all our social media links: mbcast.co.
Our show’s RSS feed is https://9littlebees.com/feed/mudandblood/
You can also subscribe to our occasional newsletter by clicking on the image below.