99: GM Toolbox – Tools for Intrigue
This week in our next GM Toolbox episode, we look at social intrigue, how some games approach it in interesting ways, and how you can implement it in your own campaigns.
Show music is Berserkir by Danheim.
Links for more:
- Blowback (PWYW): https://elizabethsampat.itch.io/blowback
- Blogpost about the Conspyramid: https://site.pelgranepress.com/index.php/nights-black-agents-competition-2
- The Conspyramid on Halfway Station 3.0: https://hws3.wordpress.com/2018/12/01/conspyramids-and-vampyramids
- Social Crawl part 1: https://jonwake.blogspot.com/2018/08/the-social-crawl-part-1.html
- Social Crawl part 2: https://jonwake.blogspot.com/2018/08/the-social-crawl-part-ii.html
- Alas for the Awful Sea: https://storybrewersroleplaying.com/alasfortheawfulsea
- Technoir & the 3 Clue Rule on the Alexandrian: https://thealexandrian.net/wordpress/10632/roleplaying-games/technoir-and-the-three-clue-rule
- Heat from Blades in the Dark: https://bladesinthedark.com/heat
- Fistful of Sixes (inc Playtest): https://www.toatabletop.com/post/beginnings-and-a-fistful-of-sixes
- Diogo Nogueira on Reputation as a Usage Die: https://oldskulling.blogspot.com/2018/07/your-reputation-precedes-you.html
- Forbidden Lands Quickstart: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/267633/Forbidden-Lands-Quickstart
Mud & Blood Patreon
If you like our show and would like to support us or get access to some exclusive content, we’re on Patreon – take a look at mbcast.co/patreon
Get in Touch!
Head over to our website, where you can find all our social media links: mbcast.co.
Our show’s RSS feed is https://9littlebees.com/feed/mudandblood/
You can also subscribe to our occasional newsletter by clicking on the image below.